Amid the ongoing outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID-19), our priority continues to be the safety and wellbeing of our students, staff and community. As the situation continues to evolve, we will update this information regularly.
Western Sydney University International College can be contacted by both current students and staff and future students who are affected or have queries about the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Important Contact Information
For Current Students and Staff:
For Future Students:
General Information on Coronavirus (Covid-19)
The Department of Health continuously updates their website about the current status of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Australia and provides the general public with important information on how you can help to minimise the risk of exposure to yourself and others. We encourage you to continue to monitor the below websites.
- Information on the novel coronavirus for university and higher education students and staff arriving from mainland China from the Australian Government Department of Health
- Information on the novel coronavirus for universities and higher education facilities from the Australian Government Department of Health
- The Australian Government Department of Health - Coronavirus (COVID-19) resources
- Austrade’s Study in Australia Weibo channel
- Austrade’s Study in Australia WeChat channel
- Information on novel coronavirus from NSW Health
- NSW Health's frequently asked questions on Novel coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Australian Government Smart Traveller news and advice
- World Health Organisation - novel coronavirus updates
Information About Your Studies and Campus
You will find frequently updated information on this page about your studies and we will also communicate to you via email. For current students, this will be your university email address. If you need any additional support or have any other questions, please email: email@example.com
With learning moving online, student support services have implemented a new online appointment booking system, where students are able to book their own phone or online video appointments with our student support and academic support teams. To make a booking, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The student support services include:
- General enrolment advice: Assistance with applications such as special consideration, leave of absence, reduced study load, deferral and attendance.
- Academic study support: Assistance with English language and math skills, academic writing skills including essay and report writing, referencing, exam strategies and study planning. Note that you should already have received by email our support class timetables with zoom links.
- Under 18 student support: including welfare and counselling