Foundation Studies Program in Business is a university entry program designed for international students who have completed a minimum of year 11 or its equivalent. Whether you dream of being the CEO of your own company or the senior executive of a global enterprise, our business course will equip you with the knowledge and experience to get you on your way.
Foundation Studies Program in Business may open the door to a career as a:
Western Sydney University International College delivers Extended Foundation Studies Program in Business (CRICOS Course Code 0100885)and Standard Foundation Studies Program in Business (CRICOS Course Code 0100888) under its CRICOS Provider Code 03663C.
The Standard and Extended Foundation programs meet the requirements for Foundation Programs which have been registered on CRICOS for delivery in Australia to overseas students. They provide an academic preparation for seeking entry to first year undergraduate study or its equivalent.
Articulation to Western Sydney University
- Complete all the units within their chosen sequence
- Pass Introduction to Academic Communication 2 with a minimum C grade.
- Achieve a minimum GPA. Please check your Letter of Offer for details.
These criteria are subject to change.
Meeting these criteria will qualify students for entry into the first year of:
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting/ Applied Finance/Economics/Hospitality Management/Human Resource Management/International Business/ Management/Marketing/Property/Sports Management)
- Bachelor of Construction Management
- Bachelor of Construction Technology
- Bachelor of Building Design Management
- Bachelor of Arts