Foundation Studies Program in Health Science and Nursing is a university entry program designed for international students who have completed a minimum of year 11 or its equivalent. The course brings together a comprehensive introduction to health science, personal development, nursing fundamentals and interpersonal skills, and gets you on-track to your career in the health sector.
Foundation Studies Program in Health Science and Nursing may open the door to a career as a:
Western Sydney University International College delivers Extended Foundation Studies Program in Health Science/Nursing (CRICOS Course Code 0100886) and Standard Foundation Studies Program in Health Science/Nursing (CRICOS Course Code 0100889) under its CRICOS Provider Code 03663C.
The Standard and Extended Foundation programs meet the requirements for Foundation Programs which have been registered on CRICOS for delivery in Australia to overseas students. They provide an academic preparation for seeking entry to first year undergraduate study or its equivalent.
Articulation to Western Sydney University
- Complete all the units within their chosen sequence
- Achieve a minimum GPA. Please check your Letter of Offer for details.
These criteria are subject to change.
Meeting these criteria will qualify students for entry into the first year of:
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Health Science (Health Promotion, Health Services Management, Therapeutic Recreation, Public Health)
- Bachelor of Health Science - HPE
- Bachelor of Health Science (Sports and Exercise Science)
- Bachelor of Health Science Health & Physical Education