Foundation Studies Program in Science is a university entry program designed for international students who have completed a minimum of year 11 or its equivalent. Science programs combine advanced academic knowledge with practical real-life training.
Foundation Studies Program in Science may open the door to a career as a:
Western Sydney University International College delivers Extended Foundation Studies Program in Science (CRICOS Course Code 0100887) and Standard Foundation Studies Program in Science (CRICOS Course Code 0100890) under its CRICOS Provider Code 03663C.
The Standard and Extended Foundation programs meet the requirements for Foundation Programs which have been registered on CRICOS for delivery in Australia to overseas students. They provide an academic preparation for seeking entry to first year undergraduate study or its equivalent.
Articulation to Western Sydney University
- Complete all the units within their chosen sequence
- Pass Introduction to Academic Communication 2 with a minimum C grade.
- Achieve a minimum GPA. Please check your Letter of Offer for articulations details
These criteria are subject to change.
Meeting these criteria will qualify students for entry into the first year of:
- Bachelor of Medical Science
- Bachelor of Sustainable Agriculture and Food Security
- Bachelor of Natural Science (Environmental Management)
- Bachelor of Natural Science (Animal Science)
- Bachelor of Science – (Biological Sciences) (Chemistry) (Environmental Science) (Zoology)
- Bachelor of Science (Forensic Science)
- Bachelor of Science (Mathematical Science)
- Bachelor of Science (Nutrition & Food Sciences)
- Bachelor of Podiatric Medicine