Payment of the amount due should be made in Australian dollars. When making payment students need to include their student ID, as listed in the Letter of Offer. Depending on the method of payment additional banking charges may apply.
Western Union GlobalPay for students
WU® GlobalPay for Students is Western Sydney University International College’s preferred payment method for international students. You can pay your acceptance fee using your home currency or another international currency from your bank account, credit card or e-wallet.
- Visit the WU® GlobalPay for Students payment portal by going to https://student.globalpay.wu.com/geo-buyer/wsuic.
- Make sure you enter your full name and your reference number (refer to your Offer Letter) - this ensures there is no delay in processing your payment.
- You will receive your payment instructions via email from WU® GlobalPay for Students. The exchange rate quoted on the payment instructions remains fixed for 72 hours.
- Follow the payment instructions to make your transfer via WU® GlobalPay for Students.
- Once funds are received, WU® GlobalPay for Students will pass the payment to Western Sydney University International College and send you a confirmation of payment. You can track the status of your payment at any time by visiting: https://student.globalpay.wu.com/#!/tracking
Benefits of Western Union GlobalPay for Students:
- It's easy, fast and affordable to pay tuition and other expenses.
- Make payments online, in-person or bank transfer.
- Pay student fees and expenses in your home currency.1
- Avoid foreign exchange conversion charges.2
- Get peace of mind you are getting a great deal. If you find a lower price from your bank, we will match it. 3
- Track payment status updates via text and email.4
- Your payments are generally processed in just 2 to 5 business days.
- You can choose from a wide selection of payment methods that are popular in your home country. *
Watch our helpful Video about how to pay your fees
A step-by-step guide to assist you with how to make your payment on WU® GlobalPay for Students is available here.
Ready to make your payment?
- Services to customers may not be available in all countries, territories, and currencies.
- In limited circumstances, transaction fees may apply.
- Terms and Conditions apply
- If selected by payors. Message and data rates may apply.
*Visa and Mastercard are available in specific jurisdictions only. Note: Due to banking regulations, not all currencies are available. If your home currency isn't offered, you can pay in another currency.
To pay via Credit/Debit card, please visit the campus located at Level 4, 100 George Street, Parramatta- in person. We currently only accept Visa and MasterCard..
BPAY (via phone or internet banking)
BPAY is the online payment system in Australia that enables you to pay a bill using your Australian bank account.
The International College BPAY Biller Code is: 216598
BPAY reference number: Refer to your offer letter.