Located in the heart of one of Australia's fastest growing economic regions, Western Sydney University International College offers unlimited potential to students with the talent, drive and ambition to succeed.
New International Student Scholarships
Western Sydney University International College is introducing new scholarship programs exclusively for international pathway students starting their studies in term 1, 2021.
New Western Wisdom 50% Merit Scholarship
Apply today for a Western Wisdom scholarship and receive a 50% scholarship towards your pathway course at Western Sydney University International College. There are 5 Western Wisdom scholarships available and students must study full-time to be eligible. Scholarships will be awarded based on academic merit and applications can be made via StudyLink.
New Western Way $5,000 Bursary
The International College is also introducing $5,000 bursaries for 15 students who commence their pathway course in term 1, 2021. These bursaries are a second chance for students who apply for the Western Wisdom scholarship, and will be awarded based on academic merit. Applications can be made via StudyLink.
- Students must meet direct entry into the Foundation Studies Programs or Diploma courses in term 1, 2021.
- Students must demonstrate achieving academic results of 75% for qualifications they have used to apply for entry into the International College.
- To apply for the Wisdom Wisdom scholarship, students must submit a personal written statement of 500 words or less addressing the question: How will a degree at Western Sydney University help your career prospects in the future?
- Western Wisdom scholarships are limited to 5 for term 1, 2021.
- Western Way bursaries are limited to 15 for term 1, 2021.
- Closing date for applications is 29th of January, 2021.
- Academic Director/College Principal or delegate will make the final assessment on candidates.
- Successful applicants will be contacted within a week from closing date and will need to accept the offer no later than 12 February, 2021.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other bursary or scholarship.
- The International College reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Student eligibility based on maintaining required course progression.