The Diploma in Arts provides a pathway into the Bachelor of Arts degree. A qualification in the Arts can cover a broad range of humanities subjects from writing and literature, to studies of other cultures, religions and languages. It can also enable you to access a pathway to Teaching with up to one-year equivalent advanced standing. Furthermore, this course offers a foundation unit in Academic English that provides an additional skills base for tertiary level study.
As an Arts graduate, you can look forward to career opportunities in:
Western Sydney University Diploma Programs in Engineering and Arts are delivered by Western Sydney University The College (CRICOS Code 02851G), a wholly owned entity of Western Sydney University (CRICOS Code 00917K).
Articulation to Western Sydney University
Students who successfully complete these courses will enter the second year of a Bachelor of Arts course at Western Sydney University with a wide range of options including:
- Bachelor of Arts (Chinese/ Cultural and Social Analysis/ English/ History and Political Thought/ Indigenous and Australian Studies/ International Relations and Asian Studies/ Islamic Studies/ Japanese/ Linguistics/ Philosophy/ Psychological Studies)
- Bachelor of Arts (Pathway to Teaching Primary)
- Bachelor of Arts (Pathway to Teaching Secondary)
- Bachelor of Arts (Pathway to Teaching 0-5)
- Bachelor of Arts (Interpreting and Translation)